Visiting gym and opening hours
Gym is open for members every day from 6.00-24.00.
Gym is open to one-time ticket holders whenever the cash register at Reenis main space is open, check opening hours here. You can buy a one-time, monthly or annual card from our online store, but they must be activated at checkout. A member can enter through the door via an electronic link to members, which requires a smartphone or other device to open the electric door from a web browser.
Reenis GYM is located at Paakakatu 2, about 100m away from our main building. Access to the space is via a cage staircase.
The GYM is located on the second floor and you have to go there by stairs, you cannot get to the room in a wheelchair. The minimum age in the weight room is 15 years of age. Younger people are only allowed to train in the gym under an adult supervisor / coach / instructor. No small children are allowed in the gym for your own training!
Our gym is build mainly for functional training
Warm up area:
- 2 * assault bikes
- Row machine
- Pulley station
- Back extension machine
- Squat rack * 3
- Olympic lifting allowed
- Trap bar
- Artificial grass for provler
- Dip bars
- Pull up bars
- Plyo boxes
- Modified weight vest up to 90 kg
- Battle rope
- Rope climbing
- Gymnastic rings
- Wall balls
- Medicine balls
- Fitness bands
- Yoga blocks, yoga wheel
Opening hours and using the member key
- Always open the door from the browser link(members)
- Using and buying one time ticket’s is possible during the opening hours of the reception
- Opening hours are being told on our frontpage. Members can access the Gym 6-24. Members must make sure they exit gym before the end of a closing time
- If the customer causes the alarm outside the opening hours, customer must reimburse the costs of the alarm.
- The member / customer must ensure that the front door is locked when entering and exiting.
- The member / customer must not admit anyone who has not paid the entrance fee.
- The member / customer is responsible for the behavior of the persons entering at the same time and is obliged to compensate for any damage they may cause.
Operating at the gym
- Attention other users and remember good manners. Give others access to the equipment between sets.
- Give others their space, don’t comment on others bodies.
- Always clean up your own. Use only liquid magnesium!
- Get your personal hygiene in shape! Also, avoid excessive use of perfume.
- Alcohol, narcotics and doping substances must not be imported. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes are not allowed indoors. Their use and / or sale is prohibited and will cause termination of membership with immediate effect without a refund of any unused membership period or membership fee.
- The customer must fully compensate for any damage caused to the furniture, property or equipment as a result of misuse.
- Always notify Reenis staff of any broken or serviceable equipment.
- The member undertakes to follow Reenis’ general rules, instructions for use and the instructions and prompts of the staff. Accepting membership and receiving a card at Reenis always requires filling waiver. You can fill in the form on site at Reenis or on our website www.reenis.fi/kayttoehdot/