Reenis is a gym for creative training – have fun while training and learning new skills!
We’ve got a wide variety of trampolines, airtarcks, a foam pit, a spring floor, parkour & street workour area, and a functional gym. Reenis is a great place for having fun and learning new skills.
Reenis is well known because of our unique trampolines such as two supertrampolines sized of 14×14 and 10×20. We also have 2 competition sized trampolines and from one of them you can jump into the foampit.
You can also try activities like circus equipments, Indoboard balance board, Trampoline bmx, Trampoline skis, Trampoline snowboards, warped wall, minitrampoline. Reenis is open almost every day!
|* week days 12€, school holidays 15€|
|Entrance fee family session||Entrance fee for children 7€, adult 0€|
|30 day membership||55€**||49€||49€***|
|** 12 month contract 49€||*** valid every day up to 6pm|
|10 time serial ticket||120€||99€||120€|
|10 time serial ticket for family session||Sarjalippu perhevuoroille 65€|
|1 year membership||545€||485€||485€|
|Recreation package||Starting. 250€ (10 person, incl. 1.5h structured sports + snacks, ask for more info)|
|School groups||Starting. 8€/person (min 10 person, 1.5h)|
|Functional Gym||-50% discount from normal prices|
Address and contact info:
Alvar Aallon katu 1
90520 Oulu, Finland
+358 50 438 2400
Free parking / Free WiFi for customers
Public transportation: https://www.oulunjoukkoliikenne.fi/english
Opening hours and age restrictions
Monday-Friday 14.00 – 21.30
Saturday-Sunday 12.00 – 20.00 (family time 10.00 – 12.00)
Opening hours are age restricted!
Open session age limits:
Everyone who are 10 year old this year and older can come without parents.
Adults session(every day after 18.00) age limits:
After 18.00 everyone entering Reenis needs to be born 2005 or earlier (exceptions: structured groups)
Every customer needs to read and sign the waiver before entering the activity area. You can fill waiver here https://reenis.fi/kayttoehdot/
Exceptions in opening hours:
- Every participant needs to sign the waiver before first visit. Entrance fee does not include insurance.
- Ticket is valid until you leave the gym
- You can take your own water bottle with you. Eating own snacks/food allowed only at the cafe tables.
- Functional gym is for 15 years and older
- Always jump within your skill limits
- For hygiene reasons please wear socks. You may jump barefoot if you think that your socks won’t provide enough grip. The use of clean indoor shoes is allowed at trampoline walls, parkour and spring floor area. Do not use shoes on airtracks
- Always adhere to safety instructions given by the staff. Always ask for advice and help if needed
- Check the area availability and opening hours before each visit
- Notice all our trampolines are performance trampolines
- One jumper at a time, no double bouncing
- No jumping from trampoline to another trampoline
- Wait for your turn outside the frame pads
- Jumping time about a minute. No sitting or resting on trampolines
- No phones, water bottles or other items to trampolines
- Try to jump on the middle of the trampoline
- Learn to stop the bounce by bending your knees
- Never land on your head
- Always check that pit is free for jumping, wait for your turn
- One jumper per line. Get up from foampit right after the jump
- Do not dig holes to foampit. No picking the foam cubes
- Always empty your pockets before jumping
- Always try to do a controlled landing, no landing on your head or stomach
- Do only tricks that you are cabable of doing
- Probably the most common injury while jumping to foampit is hitting your head to knees. To avoid this keep your legs spread apart and near your body.
Spring floor and parkour
- Always return the equipment back to where they belong after use
- Use gym equipment the correct way to avoid possible injuries or damages to the equipment.
- Do olympic lifts and other heavy lifts at the highest platform
- Use of liquid magnesium allowed
- Always use landing mats for aerial equipment
- Return equipment back to where they belong
- Make sure there’s enough room around you while juggling e.g.
- No jumping with one leg
More info to come.
- Only participants need to pay admission. Adults who only accompany their children don’t need to pay admission.