Yoga at Reenis
On Mondays, Reenis has free classes, which you can sign up for by redeeming a place in the online store or paying with an exercise benefit at Reenis’ info desk.
Mon 17.30-18.30 Dynamic yoga, info and tickets here
Mon 18.30-19.30 Aerial yoga, info and tickets here
Mon 19.30-20.30 Restorative yoga, info and tickets here
These are 6-7 times intensive courses held by experienced instructors from Pop Up Yoga Oulu. You can find more information and registration instructions for the courses on the companies own page.
We will open a new yoga studio in Toppila in the autumn of 2022, in connection with Reenis’s pounding hall and gym. The location is central and there is plenty of parking space in front of the studio. There is a separate entrance, and it is not linked to the opening hours of the Reenis. The space is bright and spacious. Aerial yoga is also possible for 10 at once.
If you are interested in holding weekly classes or workshops, please contact us. We will be happy to talk about opportunities with you.
We also rent our bright yoga studio. Ask about the possibilities and request an offer!
Rules of use of the Innovative and yoga space
1. The innovative space and yoga room is primarily used by courses and guided groups. Wait for the guided hour to end before entering the space
2. The innovative space is available to gym members outside of scheduled times between 6 a.m. and 12 a.m
3. Clean up all your traces and put things back in their places after use
4. Yoga room fabrics are rented for use only with a separate agreement
5. Training at your own risk, avoid doing dangerous movements when training alone
6. Only jump on the Airtrack with socks or bare feet
7. No food, alcohol, intoxicants/doping